Does Your Building Need A Public Safety DAS or BDA System In Order To Get An Occupancy Permit?

    Public Safety Signal Booster - BDA/DAS

    Public Safety In-Building Signal Boosters and Yearly Certifications

    Does your building need a public safety Bi-Directional Amplifier (BDA) or Distributed Antenna System (DAS) to allow First Responder's to talk inside your building in order to get a occupancy permit?

    North Carolina local and state regulations now mandate public safety coverage inside buildings as a prerequisite for certificates of occupancy. Our team of signal experts are familiar with regulations, and can perform grid testing to verify existing public safety signal conditions. Based on those results, we can design and install a public safety BDA to provide coverage and ensure your building meets local jurisdiction standards and operating protocols.

    We've been configuring and installing signal coverage enhancement systems for over a decade. We know this technology better than anyone. We'll use that knowledge to make sure that your project happens without a hitch.

    Our NFPA compliant, FCC-certified engineers work with the industry-standard software to design public safety solutions that use channelized "Class A" or broadband BDAs and both passive and active designs across the VHF, UHF and 700/800 MHz bands.

    Whether you’re in a rural area or in a dense urban city, our engineers can quickly be on-site to test your existing public safety coverage and design a public safety BDA solution.

    We capture the signal from outside and distribute it inside so your First Responders can communicate when you need help!